3 Months AccessCourse Code: T9435; Start Anytime
Make presentations go from "so-so" to sensation with PowerPoint. This course will help you learn to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2019/Office 365 to create professional-quality slide presentations that grab attention and make your message memorable from start to finish.
This in-depth course introduces PowerPoint's functions and will teach you how to plan and create professional-quality presentations. You will learn how to catch your audience's attention with PowerPoint's visual features like a photo album. As you become acquainted with Office 365, you will learn how to utilize OneDrive and PowerPoint Online's cross-functionality—saving, editing, and sharing your presentations online.
This course is perfect for beginners looking to learn how to use the latest PowerPoint software. You will have the opportunity to create a custom presentation with content specific to your needs. By completion, you will be able to create captivating presentations and contribute to your company's business processes.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 operating systems. PowerPoint 2019 is not compatible with earlier Windows versions.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 (desktop version) available to download with the desktop version of Microsoft 365, or Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- The software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.