Across all industries, the ability to create documents in a word processor is essential in day-to-day functions. From writing reports to Knowing how to use Microsoft Word, the most widely-used word processing program, adds an important skill set to your professional profile.
This course will introduce you to the 2019 version of Microsoft Word, available through the Office 365 online platform. You will learn the basics of Word 2019 needed to write and edit text and to create, format, and organize documents. By the time you're done with these hands-on activities, you will be able to use Word confidently at home or on the job.
Lesson 2 - Typing and Navigation
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs and Chromebooks are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Word 2019 (desktop version) available with the desktop version of Microsoft 365, or Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- The software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.