Build, edit, and maintain databases in Microsoft Access 2019/Office 365 using tables, reports, forms, and queries to give you fast access to all your important information. This hands-on course for beginners provides the skills to create an effective database for any type of information at home or on the job.
Virtually every industry can benefit from the use of Microsoft Access to organize, store, and document their essential information. Data ranging from inventory and customer information to orders details and vendors can be effectively organized with Microsoft's longstanding software. If you work with databases of any kind, learning how to use Access 2019 will add a valuable skill set to your professional profile.
This course will teach you one of the most useful skills for both job seekers and those looking for promotion. If you know how to use Microsoft Excel, learning Access informs and enhances your current skill set, allowing you to take a stronger role in database management.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Microsoft 365, or with Microsoft Office Professional 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.