3 Months AccessCourse Code: T9434 - No Instructor, Start Anytime
In this hands-on course, you will learn Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365's advanced functions and often-overlooked features, including data analysis tools, data tables and databases, custom controls, and PivotTables.
Many businesses rely on spreadsheets to manage budgets, schedules, and tracking. Microsoft Excel is considered the industry standard for spreadsheets. If you use Excel regularly and want to learn more advanced functions in this powerful software, this course is for you.
You will learn how to harness the power of Excel's data analysis tools and AutoFilter commands and how to create macros that eliminate repetitive tasks. Set yourself apart from the casual Excel user by adding VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, and other intermediate functions to your professional skill set. In addition, you will learn to create macros that let you manipulate data with the push of a button. You'll also discover how to use Goal Seek and Solver and apply them to real-world problems.
- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Chromebook and Mac users.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2019 (desktop version), available to download with the desktop version of Microsoft 365, or Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 (not included in enrollment)
- Note: The "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft will not work with the full version taught in this course.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
A basic understanding of Microsoft Excel's uses and functions or completion of Introduction to Microsoft Excel & Intermediate Microsoft Excel.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.