72 Course Hours
With more than one billion users worldwide, Microsoft Office remains the world's most popular business productivity software suite. From small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, job recruiters look for candidates that know how to use Microsoft Office's Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs. Whether you're a beginner or need a refresher, the Microsoft Office 2019 Value Suite will teach you the fundamentals of some of the most widely-used programs in the Microsoft Office family.
This course bundle will introduce you to Microsoft Word 2019, Microsoft Excel 2019, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2019. These programs are used to handle common workplace tasks like word processing and presentation design. Through hands-on activities, you will gain proficiency in each of these programs and build skills that contribute to your organization's success.
Each course within the Microsoft Office 2019 Value Suite will introduce you to the basic features and functionality of Microsoft's 2019 software.
Introduction to Microsoft Word 2019/Office 365
Across all industries, the ability to create documents in a word processor is essential in day-to-day functions. The Introduction to Microsoft Word 2019/Office 365 course will teach you the basics of Word, so you can create, format, and organize professional-looking documents. By the time you're done with this hands-on course, you will be able to confidently use this popular word processing software at home or on the job.
Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365
Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365 includes new text and images based on the Excel 2019 update. You will learn a number of basic time-saving functions, including how to write basic formulas, design custom charts, and graphs, and create three-dimensional workbooks. You will also be introduced to Excel 2019's powerful charting capabilities like Quick Analysis and Flash Fill. When you finish the course, you will feel at ease creating worksheets and utilizing Excel's many features.
Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2019/ Office 365
The Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2019/Office 365 course will teach you how to use PowerPoint to create engaging, dynamic presentations. Each lesson includes instructional content, supplementary material, learning assessments, and an assignment to practice your newly acquired skills. With millions of PowerPoint presentations conducted daily, knowing how to effectively use this software is perfect for adding value to your professional profile.
Suite bundles are not eligible for partial drops or refunds. Transfers to other open sessions of the same course are available. Please refer to your school for additional details regarding drops, transfers, and refunds on Suite bundles.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365
- Excel Basics
- Creating a Worksheet
- Relative, Absolute, Mixed, and Circular References
- Three-Dimensional Workbooks
- Sorting, Subtotaling, and Filtering
- Charting Basics
- Advanced Charting Techniques
- Intro to Excel's Statistical Functions
- Financial Functions
- Worksheet Automation
- Mastering Excel's IF Function
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2019/Office 365
- The PowerPoint 2019 Interface
- Creating Presentations
- Working With Files and Creating and Editing Tables
- Creating Professional Presentations
- Working With the Images Group
- WordArt and the Illustrations Group
- All About Charts
- Making Global Changes to a Presentation
- Creating Links
- Applying Animation to Slides, Text, and Objects
- Adding Advanced Animation Effects to Text and Objects
- Sharing and Saving Your Presentations
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2019/Office 365
- Getting Started
- Typing and Navigation
- File Management
- Editing Text
- Working With Multiple Documents
- Text Formatting and Alignment
- Margins, Tabs, and Page Numbering
- Paragraph Formatting
- Language Tools
- Customizing Word
- Making a Word Document Pretty and Organized
There are no prerequisites to complete these courses.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2019 (desktop versions) Available to download with a subscription to Microsoft 365, or with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Note: The "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint will not work with the full versions of the software taught in this course.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online