Develop a fully functional database in this hands-on Microsoft Access 2019/Office 365 course. Master advanced techniques for presenting data, automating common tasks, and building navigation as you work to create a database project from scratch.
Microsoft Access is one of the most widely used information management systems. This course will teach you advanced techniques in this powerful database program, including importing Excel spreadsheets as tables, creating query calculations to crunch numbers, and using Visual Basic to automate common tasks. From building reports to using conditional formatting, this course will teach you how to best present your data with Access 2019.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Microsoft 365, or with Microsoft Office Professional 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
A basic understanding of Microsoft Access objects and their use or completion of Introduction to Microsoft Access is required.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.