Learn to quickly and efficiently use Microsoft Excel 2019 as you discover dozens of shortcuts and tricks for setting up fully formatted worksheets. This course, taught by an experienced Microsoft Excel instructor, provides in-depth knowledge for beginners that will have you using Excel like a pro.
Do you manage large sets of numbers, names, dates, or other pieces of information? If so, then you need to create worksheets to manage, store, organize, and even analyze this information. Excel, Microsoft's powerful spreadsheet software, is the most widely-used program to handle this task. In fact, most workplaces require that new employees have a basic level of understanding of Microsoft Excel.
If you want to learn the 2019 version of Microsoft Excel, this course will introduce you to the program's basic functions and uses. Through hands-on lessons, you will learn numerous shortcuts to quickly and efficiently set up worksheets. You will also learn how to use the function wizard to calculate statistics, future values, and more. In addition, you will get tips on sorting and analyzing data, creating three-dimensional workbooks, and automating frequently-repeated tasks with macros and buttons. By the time you're done, you will know how to use this vital Office 2019 tool.
- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Chromebook and Mac users.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2019 (desktop version), available to download with the desktop version of Microsoft 365, or Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 (not included in enrollment).
- Note: The "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft will not work with the full version taught in this course.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.